Friday, March 30, 2018

Georgia Belle turns ONE!!!

If I'm being honest, I just want to say that I think Georgia is about the cutest thing in this whole world. She has the cutest little face that I just want to smooch all over. She is such a sweet little addition to this Radford clan! 
She is officially one, and she has a few accomplishments to be proud of:
*Sleeping from 7:30pm-8am, then takes 2 naps during the day
eats all the things. except milk. I've tried switching her to whole milk, but she just throws it on the floor haha. sure hope she starts liking it soon, because I ran out of formula and don't want to spend another $30 for just a week or two. 
*I still nurse her in the morning and before bed, and hope to do so for a long time. 
*Hates her diaper being changed, hates having her clothes changed, hates waiting for food haha.
*Loves me, her sisters, HER DAD, doggies, looking out the window, playing outside on the grass, swinging, going down slides, taking all the stuff out of all the drawers, climbing the stairs, any toy bin where she can take all the toys out, cruising on her walking toy, baths, shopping at Lee's in the carty-carts, going for walks outside, and loves staring at new people in our home. She sort of just freezes and doesn't do anything until she warms up to them. Aaron and Haley came to our house last week and Haley walked into Georgia's room while she was laughing at Sylvie and Stori... Georgia laughingly looked at Haley and then went frozen. No more laughing or show of any emotion haha. It's kinda cute.
*she says, dada, mama, banana, hi, nigh-nigh, screams when not fed fast enough, and does some animal sounds. will occasionally say thank you, and when climbing the stairs, she copies us and says, "go georgie." but obviously not everyone would be able to understand her, just us. ha
*has 4 teeth. the top 2 teeth just barely popped through, and they are going to be big ha.

Man we love this little human so dang much! we loved celebrating her birthday.
We decorated the house, hung a giant 1 balloon from her high chair, gave her bran muffins and eggs for breakfast, greek cherry yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch, and her favorite homemade spaghetti for dinner. We gave her a big cupcake, and she was very hesitant. she ate a few bites and was done. I'm going to make her a doll cake while we are in Idaho next weekend, so I will see if she likes it more then. We also played outside all day and did a little photoshoot of her outside in the sunshine. She had the tiniest little pony tail and it was enough to kill me it was so cute!
Happy Birthday Georgia Belle! Love you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!


Georgia Peach

bran muffins for breakfast














This little scene is kinda scary actually. Apparently Georgia reached the wipes while she was suppose to be napping and pulled all of them out of the container. Most of them had bites eaten out of them. I have no idea how she didn't choke on any of them!!! Scared me so bad when I walked into see her crib like this. I wish I would have taken a picture of her sleeping with wipes all over her, but I had to make sure she was alive before I could take a picture. Her room did smell really good though!

dress up with cousins. After this she put on her cute little mermaid costume.


Every time I go into her room to check on her, or wake her up, this is how she is sleeping. OUCH!







these next few pictures are her 11 month photo shoot... I never got around to posting about that.




happy first birthday Georgia Belle Radford. we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment