Wednesday, March 14, 2018

evenings outside.

We found the coolest park a couple of evenings ago. It is right by Smith and Edwards, and the highlight was the kids zipline (that dan and I also got to enjoy). the weather has been great these last 2 weeks, so we have been outside every single day until bedtime. It's  kinda tricky because 65* weather feels super hot, right up until it doesn't haha. If the sun goes behind a cloud, or a tiny breeze picks up, then it feels pretty chilly. So i have to keep Georgias bunny suit ready. 
We went to get some street tacos in downtown Ogden on monday night for FHE, and once the sun started to go down, we realized that it still isn't quite spring yet. It was so fun to walk to streets of downtown Ogden and see where the show "Everwood" was filmed. (my current hulu show). (My mom and I have this thought...the same guy who did Everwood, also does Riverdale---so we are thinking that he probably lived in Riverdale for the 5 years of filming Everwood, so he used the name of that city to name his new TV show. Just a thought).  I also discovered that Dumb and Dumber, Sandlot, and Fletch were also filmed here. I guess we walk among the stars here in Harrisville. ;)

 Swinging with mama... Loved it!!


I'm only 70% positive that dan ins't using the bathroom on this spinning ride.



^^dan really enjoys parks. haha



you should see our sidewalk and driveway. As of right now, there isn't an inch not covered in glorious artwork. I really love it! It's suppose to rain today though, so we may need to create more tomorrow.





my statues at the old police station in downtown. right next to the amazing street tacos.

just at the little park by our house
^^the most flattering family picture.

^^i'm also confused. And Georgia likes Diet Coke a lot. I started putting it in her bottle at nights.... JOKES! don't turn me in. She's never even tasted the stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment