Wednesday, March 14, 2018

in the house

Astoria Rose created this beautiful masterpiece. I purchased it for 25 cents, and it hangs up in our living room. I love it soooo much. The colors she chose, the shapes of the flowers, the uniform height, and the overeall feel of the piece brings me such happiness. She was so excited when I told her it was going on our living room wall. She instantly created "astoria's art museum," and will put up the open sign when one of her pieces is complete and ready to sell. As i write this, I'm reminded of a picture I have of Stori in Jackson, WY. She is in front of the store, "Astoria. Fine Art." I'll have to show her that.

I LOVE this nightly scene. Playing cards with dad. I will join them if Georgia is asleep, but i'm usually on the ground playing with her. They are so cute to watch though.

We FINALLY started decorating our walls. I' didn't take an after photo, dang it! But dan was so great, and hung up all these photos. They are all candid shots of our family that we printed and framed. We want to add more this weekend. All the other walls are now officially decorated as well. It feels so much more homey to me.

This is our new car....... for the moment. haha. Dan isn't completely certain he is going to keep it, but for now it gets him to work, and does so with great gas mileage. But we are kinda thinking we want a regular sedan so that we can use that to take some family trips without putting a ton of miles on the van, and to drive something a bit cheaper. But who knows. 

And this little picture of princess mom mom, by sylvie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment