Wednesday, January 21, 2015

17 months June bug

I cannot believe my BABY is 17 months old!! Most would argue that it is time to have another baby…which, ya, I can agree with, but unfortunately, that is not what I am here to discuss today.
Let's talk about my little sweetie pie, Sylvie June Radford.
She is at such a fun age, and just loves about everyone she meets. She is quite the showoff at church, and has a fan club of about 40 people (a few of my YW, but mainly with the 50 and older crowd). She bats her eyelashes and tilts her head when she walks by everyone in Sunday School, and then giggles and dances for them. For someone so little, she makes quite a big impression.
She is still pretty small for her age, but most people think she is older than she is because of all her hair.
She has such a fun imagination! I think she learned it from her creative and crazy big sis. ;)
Knows all of her animal sounds, a few letter sounds (A, B, H, M, S…)
Still obsessed with shoes and always putting them on and it's still her favorite word
She is getting pickier with her food, I need to branch out more---help!
She has officially quit the bottle---she refused them while we were in Vernal and never had another one.
I moved her to one nap this last week, and not sure she is on board for it yet, but it makes it easier to go to Story time, play dates, and the Rec. Center. She naps from around 1-3:30pm and sleeps at night from 7:30-9. She takes her sleep very seriously and ALWAYS wakes up with the BEST bed hair. It takes me about 20 minutes to get it brushed and fixed. :)
She loves sitting on the potty when she sees Stori going potty, and occasionally goes. (but only because she is just getting out of the tub, and who doesn't have to go potty after getting out of the tub?)
Really good at sharing her goldfishies with other kids.
Throws a few good tantrums throughout the day.
LOVES taking baths.
Loves reading books, playing dress-up, building towers, loves ring around the roses and says "all fall DOWN," loves playing, "chase" with Stori, loves playing "bibbity, boppity, boo," loves being outside, loves laying with Stori at night for prayers and family cheer, and loves goldfishies! :)
We love our lives with her in it and so glad she loves us back!

Let the crazy hair, begin!




see what I did here…

it runs in the family...
her first french braids!!

I was doing some sorting of the kids clothes and came across summer clothes  that used to be Stori's. Sylvie was too small to wear them this last summer, so I put her in some of them this last week.

 she is quite the poser.

their new hobby is making forts to read or to do shadow puppet shows in (I think this love started in Vernal with Tracens magic pillow)


1 comment:

  1. Sylvie looks like she is 5 in those summer clothes!! WHAT?!?! She honestly has the best bed head ever, and is the cutest little bug around. And I am all for you getting pregnant again - and since my opinion matters, can't wait for it to happen haha.

    ReplyDelete