Wednesday, January 7, 2015

my little sunbeam...

She was a little nervous to not be walking into the Nursery room, but once she sat down, she was sold. When I picked her up in her sunbeam class, she was still busy talking to her new friends and told me that she didn't want to go home and just liked primary. Her teachers are great! They are a cute little married couple that don't have kids yet, and they seem to love all the kids so much already! Plus, I think it helped that they made princess crowns that said, "I am a child of God," on them. I'm so relived that she likes it!!
walking into church on her first day of primary!
and jumping over every "canyon"

and these next several photos are just great! I tried taking pictures of her at the church AFTER primary, but she fell in the snow and wasn't happy. 
So then I tried to take a picture outside of our condo, and she said she wanted to stand in the snow for the picture…but then realized that snow is cold and that she wasn't dressed for it and started to panic. haha. Oh I love this little sunbeam so much!



see mom, I'll stand in the snow
something isn't right here...
oh, right. I'm in the SNOW!
don't panic, don't panic….

1 comment:

  1. She's gonna be a great sunbeam. I wish her and Tracen could be sunbeams together... :(

    ReplyDelete