Wednesday, January 7, 2015

changes for the year of 2015

My main resolution is to finish Gilmore Girls so that I can move on with my life. I don't know what I will do with out the sassy mom/daughter combo in my life, but my guess is that I'll get more house-work done and go grocery shopping!! (and organize and clean that nasty fridge)!


I also started a fitness challenge with all my family that will go through March. I'm really excited about it, and I love getting to work out with Dan (and the kids) at our home. We also went shopping and loaded up with healthier foods and less soda. here's how it works:


I'm hoping to keep it going all the way through July because our family also decided to do the Idaho Falls Half Marathon on July 25! There will be 11 of us doing it and I am actually really excited for it already! It's the one I did on my birthday last year, and loved the course!

I also have some spiritual goals-I realized I needed more of those because all my YW are way smarter than me! :) Maybe I just need to go back to Seminary!

I would also like to take more pictures with the actual camera, rather than my phone. My phone is just so quick to use when the kids are doing something cute and I don't have time to grab the real camera. But as I look back on my posts, I see how poor the quality of my photos are, and the whole reason for my blog is to document our lives and reflect on all our fun memories. Only seems right that some of the pictures actually look decent! :)
Like how I wish these pictures were clear!
I asked her to go get me a diaper, and she came out of hr bedroom with one shoe on, and Stori's panties on her head. 

And one last goal. eat less pop tarts.

Cheers 2015!

1 comment:

  1. As if you guys need to change anything - you are perfect how you are! But I think we are the same people because I have the exact same goals.

    ReplyDelete