Thursday, May 17, 2018

Dan's boss's daughters wedding...

Dan's boss invited us to go to his daughters reception in Brigham City, and the girls thought it was the greatest day. They danced the whole night, and got to eat cupcakes in this beautiful old building. The views from this place were amazing. Sylvie asked if she could have her wedding be just like that one.
Dan is a pretty spectacular dad, and I'm a very mediocre photographer... but I still like these dancing pictures.


Georgia was a fan.
robot and cupcakes
and I wanted to  include this cute random bedtime scene of our scripture study. We just started the Old Testament and so far they are loving it. Sylvie has a question for every second of every day, and reading about Adam and Eve created even more questions. I really feel so dumb when I try to explain all the things to her. She is a smart little one, and I love how her brain works.

No comments:

Post a Comment