Monday, May 14, 2018

Mothers Day 2018

Another new front door! And another year where I am holding my babies. This year was much more difficult than last year, but I am determined to do it until I'm 90.
I don't think it's much of a secret that I am a bit obsessed with my kids. I just think they are pretty dang cute and sweet.

Georgia's "cheese" in this picture is amazing hahahaha.


After church, we watched a little movie while Georgia was napping, and then we played outside in our backyard, and then walked over to the park for a bit. Dan made amazing burgers for us after the kids went to bed. (we also had cafe rio the night before, and did a little mothers day shopping).
For breakfast on Sunday, I requested Pop Tarts... haha. I haven't had them in over 6 MONTHS and we have 9 o'clock church, so I thought it would be perfect. As it turns out, I'm probably over them. I am good with my trusty bran muffins or my homemade coconut steel cut oats. But it was a fun change.
don't dans hands look huge? haha. which in return makes the cheeseburger look like a toy burger. haha. But it was delicious.
Georgia hanging from the monkey bars made Stori so happy. We played baseball with the girls and spent the whole day together and all of it was perfect. I love being a mom, and I love how much dan likes to spoil me. I may return some stuff that I think is too expensive, but he is even sweet about that. 

And I am so happy that I get to live close to my mom and to dan's mom.  They are so good to my kids, and that is about the best thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment