Thursday, May 17, 2018

Rainy Day fun

We had a very welcomed thunderstorm on Monday afternoon. It's been hot for long enough, that it felt good to have a nice summer storm come in. We did our best to play inside for as long as possible until I caved and let them play outside. Sylvie declared it the Best Day Ever. (but that is said nearly every day). This was one of our better rainstorms. The rain was coming down so hard and it created instant puddles everywhere.


Georgia also loved the rain, but I would only let her enjoy it from the porch. I didn't want to get her arrested, ya know!?

Entertaining ourselves before I caved to the rain.


Georgia is cute even as a nerdy girl.

Another rain storm is supposed to hit this weekend, and I'm a little too excited about it. It's making our mountains so green and pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment