Thursday, May 31, 2018

random days in the sun

We pretty much spend all of our time outside. Which is odd because all of us are so pale and pasty. But we have sf 700 and find all the shady spots.






This is one of our favorite parks. The shady Lane park. It's built like a tree house and is surrounded by trees. So it's always shaded. Dan loves it too ha.

Dan was throwing all the kids in the air, so the girls convinced him to try and throw me in the air. Stori tried to take a picture, but this was the result. Who knows if I ever got any air or not, but it was fun and we laughed for a loooong time.


^^learning to use the spoon with her yogurt. She got a little distracted.

We hit up our first splash pad of the year last saturday in Riverdale. Stori had a birthday party there so we all decided to join. They had so much fun. This park had 3 playgrounds and a splash pad, with a ton of grassy area. Dan and I just hung out on the benches and watched them all play.

^^ Sylvie's arm around Stori is just the SWEETEST!
and some very random pictures haha... This was a family movie moment this sunday. I watched Mary Poppins in peace, but I can't say the same for Dan. The smile on his face tells me he didn't mind too much.
hhahahahahaha Dan made some eggs after our 8 mile run on saturday and this is what happened completely on it's own. So scandalous.
The girls got some hair cuts. They have been begging for short hair for so long, but I was only brave enough to cut off about 7-8 inches. I don't have the after pictures yet. But this is Stori up there, and Sylvie is the one with the hair past her booty.

My sleeping beauty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment