Thursday, May 17, 2018

Rule Breaker

So a rule in our house, is that no one can sit on our counter, and no one can drink from my hospital mug... yet here we are...


trying to convince me that Sylvie made her do it.



and even on another day I caved and let her be so cute and drink my water on the counter. She is just so cute I can't say no...which will be bad I understand, but for now I will do anything she says. ;)
She is also breaking the rules by having her binks while not in bed. which isn't a rule, because I actually gave her the binky... She finally likes it now that it's time to take it away, but good grief babies with binky's are the cutest things. Theres a good chance we will regret this decision, but both dan and I approve of it for now. ;) And I love these 2 pictures of Stori and Georgia cuddling first thing in the morning. Stori has some great bed hair, and was reading her little chapter book to little sister.


waiting for our morning bran muffins to cook. I don't think this is a rule breaking activity, but I just had to put it on there because I love it so much. Those little painted fingernails are freaking cute. ok that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment