Wednesday, May 18, 2016

E. Rose and June Bug, a 3L law student & a mom of 2

We took these pictures between sessions of conference over a month ago--forever playing catch-up not his blog). 
We had such a beautiful spring this year, and I just LOVE downtown Provo. Especially with those mountains in the background. It really is a great place to live... 

Sylvie calls Stori, "E.Rose" and it's adorable. I hope it sticks forever ha.
Dan wanted to edit these first, but I got sick of having them as a draft, so just imagine the lighting much better.









 Daddy sandwich.
 Big smooches from the bug. her hand on his chin is just perfect.
 Finishing your second year of Law school is pretty amazing! Escpecially while juggling 20 hrs of work a week, a wife, two kids, and all your homework AFTER you go to school. SDR is pretty amazing, and I can't believe how well he managed his time. He was always home by 6 every night and got to spend so much time with us. Only 2 more semesters!!!! We had a BBQ to celebrate and made these tasty kabobs. We will definitely be making more of these in the future.
 ^^ fake cries and dainty hands.
These two are so so so sweet and I sure love being their mom. Mothers day front door picture was documented with yet another front door. One day the front door will be the same, but for now I have had a new one every single year. Lot's of moves, but lot's of love.

And I'm ending it with toast. This is how june bug eats it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. from the inside out, resulting in a very buttery face haha. Love my crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment