Monday, May 16, 2016

Newport Beach with the Allreds and Foresters

We only had one day to spend with the Allreds and Foresters, so we spent it at the beach where the kids could run and play and the adults could take jumping pictures haha. It is so amazing how friends can just pick up where they left off, even when they only see each other once a year. Especially for the kids--you wouldn't think they would remember each other, but they do. and it is amazing.

Walking the pier to eat at Ruby's only to find that it has been moved. lame.
^Dan taking a pic of us taking a selfie. I really should have thought to get ready that day.





We ate 2 dinners that night: pizza for the kids, then Great Mex for some fish tacos for the adults.

mmmmm tasty.
Oh I love these 2! They were seriously so cute to watch.

Raise your hand if you think sand is a food group.

^^That dirty rotten rat! He intentionally didn't jump to make me feel dumb. I do love the look on his face though...so pleased with himself.

^^ If Alana hadn't been prego, she would have been in this pic too.

ok ok, this next sequence of jumping pictures make me laugh outloud.




Hahahahaha Stori and Lila were holding hands, but Lila landed first... resulting in a face plant by the
Stori Rose. Luckily the sand in her nose and mouth didn't deter her from jumping the rest of the night.






Those 3 rexburg besties make me so happy! I feel like I really really really lucked out in the friend department. Unfortunately we really un-lucked-out I don't live in the same state as any of them; California, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah. boo

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - still laughing over that picture of Stori, poor girl! And loving all the photo's Dan took. I'll have to steal some when I get the energy to blog. So glad we could all get together an then randomly end up outside the Rite-Aid and eat ice cream and tacos. Not fair that we don't live closer!

    ReplyDelete