Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Things we do on the daily

Take Stori (and Sylvie) to dance.

Walk to parks and race home (and pose sassily of course).

Play dates with bffs

Top is Stori, bottom is Sylvie. I realize I have to label them now that they both have long hair and are fairly close to the same size. They get asked if they are twins about once a week.

We paint in the tall grass.
Eat cafe rio too much.

Water flowers...our favorites being the roses.

Draw pictures of families 

and of the cast from  Land Before Time (with volcanos and great valleys) 

We hike our local mountains weekly (Rock canyon being the most recent)


(My kids are good at no-neck pictures)



bridal veil with friends 

And take nightly walks around our neighborhood right before bed. Not all of those trips include Rockwell ice cream, but I wouldn't mind if they did. Provo freaking rocks!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, pretty sure your life looks dreamy!!! I need mine to look more like this

    ReplyDelete