Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Stori the kindy-gartnah.

The preschool girl on her first day....

 
And now!! All grown up and ready to take on the world.


^couldn't forget this girl who went with us everyday. She's grown a lot too...mostly more sassy, but grown she has.
They had a beach party for the very last day. She's so cute. She has LOVED preschool and loves all of her best friends that made each day "the best preschool day ever!"

Miss Rebecca and Miss Tierza
Some of her beach buddies (she is the youngest in her class, and it kind of shows in these pics...both in height and maturity haha).


I thought I would be happy to have Stori home (which I definitely love), but I'm sad about how much she misses school. She is such a smart cookie, and really enjoys her social time. She is so ready for kindergarten!
Oh I love her guts!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment