Tuesday, August 7, 2018

a very mini minion

Throughout all of Julydaho, we had several mini reunions that we call minions. Not everyone was able to be together for any of them, so we did our best to get together as much as possible.
One of the minions was in Clarkson. All the sisters were together and we enjoyed a fantastic meal made by Aleisa. the cousins played and played while we talked and held babies.


Hahaha  these pictures just crack me up!

My niece molly did my hair for me because she loves me!! and we got to meet another great nephew, Jaxson. 

My great nephew theodore loving on georgia---he's 9 months younger than her haha.

and here's 2 week old baby Jaxson! I laughed so hard when I put that hat on my mom haha. She remained in baby holding position.

No comments:

Post a Comment