Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Anniversary

Dan and I have been married for 9 YEARS!!! best 9 years of my life if I'm being completely honest. We had Cafe Rio after the babes went to bed, put on Runaway Bride, and did face masks. hahahahah. Dan covered his whole face; eyebrows, beard and neck.  oh it was so funny to take off the mask and see the eyebrow hair come right off with it. well, not all of it.
I love this man so much. He makes me so happy and makes me feel like a million bucks. He is smart and compassionate, tender and sassy, funny and handsome. He is my favorite human and I love all of our adventures together.  Love you SDR.
ps. Next year for our 10th, we will be leaving our kids and going on our first getaway!! so one year to be okay with leaving my kids haha.



it's hard to leave these cuties. but we enjoyed my anniversary outside in the cool weather waiting for dan to come home so we could party.

No comments:

Post a Comment