Tuesday, August 7, 2018

If you build it, they will come....

We inherited this silly little plastic pool from our friends here, and you wouldn't believe the power it holds.
Dan any my favorite saying is, "if you fill it, they will come." Once we set up that pool, all the little neighbor kids start to wander over. I don't mind, my kids love it! I also would rather have them all at our house rather than my kids going somewhere else. I just get to sit back on my camping chair in the shade and watch them play.




instinct told her to drink from here haha.




and if you stay outside long enough, the neighbor kids ask if they can wash your car for you. Well sure, I suppose.

Our townhouse may not have the biggest back yard, or the most amazing side yard, but I do love that it brings all the cute friends for my girls to play with. for now, this is about perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment