Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Idahome in Julydaho is fantastic

Lewisville is a magical little town. So many fun memories for me and my kids. Every other year the apples at Dorothys house grow. Not sure why that is, but I was sure glad that this was the year they were on. We walked over there every night and took them back home to eat with salt on the back porch. My kids finally liked them this year, so we went through a lot of salt. ;)
And Astoria has grown to be a very adventurous young girl. Every single tree she sees, she climbs. Even in dress-ups haha. I love her. She did take a bit of a tumble out of my moms tree this year though. She was bruised pretty bad, but it didn't stop her from climbing still.


I really don't know why I even pack clothes for my kids, because they live in dress-ups all summer long. And they get really creative with all of our old dance costumes.

Georgia finally liked Grace and Molly the day they had to leave to go home to Oregon. of course.

Hard working mama had to work almost every day while we were there. So I snagged a picture of her snoozing in the perfect evening weather. My sisters laugh at this picture because it looks like she's trying to be so sexy. haha.
^^ a night at Lynn's house on one of our evening walks.
There have been a lot of fires this year, so it makes for some pretty spectacular sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment