Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Stori had a birthday

shout hurray! she turned 7 and had the best day.

We actually celebrated it twice so that Dan could be there for part of it. The main thing she wanted for her birthday, was her very own meal at Cafe Rio; a sweet pork tostada. So while dan was in town, we went there to eat and have our cake. It was kinda genius because we didn't have to cleanup anything after dinner and dessert. ;)
Then back to my moms to open presents. While I was getting presents ready, Stori colored her very own "pin the tail on the unicorn" game. haha. Part of me felt bad that I didn't think to do any games, but part of me felt so proud that she thought of a game and executed it all without asking for any help. She even got the blindfold and tape ready to play. She's a cutie, and I wish everyone had their very own Astoria Rose.


















4 cuteness reading at 11pm. haha.

It's a good life for my girls. 

And this is just a cute picture my mom captured of all the mom's braiding hair before we go swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment