Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Palisades Reservoir Minion

As part of our Julydaho minion, we spent a day at Palisades. We kayaked, boated, cliff jumped, and talked with our favorite people. It was such a FUN DAY!!  It's also one of my favorite memories from when I was a kid. Now I'm doing it with my favorite human and our 3 girls.






We've concluded that there is nothing cuter in this world, then a little baby in a life jacket.



SEE!!!! SO CUTE!!!!


Dan wasn't sure he wanted to wake board because we had our half marathon in the morning.. he did it anyway. He regretted it.


This place was SO FUN! Dan and Corey found it while kayaking around the lake, and we eventually shuttled people over there to play in the cove while people took turns jumping off the cliff. It took some longer to jump than others.







Unfortunately Dan and I had to take off early to go get our packs for our race, and make spaghetti for the whole family. The others that stayed got to take a long boat ride and do lots of knee boarding, tubing, and cruising around the lake. I just love this family and all the mini reunions we are able to have during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment