Monday, April 8, 2024

2003 class reunion

In June of 2023, we had our 20 year class reunion. I was a little nervous about going at first, but SO glad I did. I think it helped that I also graduated the same year and school as my cute husband and we got to go together and know all the same people. So many familiar faces, and some I couldn't recognize after the 20 year gap haha. A lot of people were shocked to find out that Dan was an attorney, and that we were married to each other. :) 
The reunion was a two part; a dinner for just adults the night before, and then a family day at Heise for the whole family. The dinner was at Devin Taylors house, we ended up staying out talking with people until 2am!!! We didn't think we were going to stay longer than an hour haha.  We also didn't have any plans to go to the family part of the reunion since our kids were in Star Valley with my mom. But after finding out there would be a bouncy house and bambinos, we met my mom in Swan Valley early that morning and took them with us. It was fun seeing everyones kids, and having the kids make friends with my friends kids haha.
After the family class reunion at Heisi, a few of my friends and their spouses got together for a dinner at Tyler and Amandas house. We stayed there talking until way too late into the night also. I have some amazing friends!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment