Thursday, April 25, 2024

LOVE notes from the girls

These girls of ours really love a good love note. On bathroom mirrors, placed on our pillows, or more recently, a weekly scavenger hunt for me. I coach vball on Monday and Wednesdays, and when I get home, the girls are already in bed. When I get home (almost every single Monday) I pull into the garage with my first clue waiting for me on the garage door. All these notes make me so happy. Here are picture of a few of them. There are MANY more that I didn't include. Cute little humans



family picture from Georgia 

Text I got from Stori while I was at ball. :)

One night, this was the surprise at the end of the scavenger hunt haha. Usually its candy and extra love notes. This was indeed a surprise.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment