Tuesday, April 2, 2024

hikes January-May 2023

I'm going to do my best to organize our 2023 hikes. 
We did a LOT of hiking in 2023. We did at least 2 trail runs each week during the spring and summer, and rarely did the same trail. Ogden is a hikers paradise... miss that so much about it. When it is hot in the summer you can just head up into the mountains and get a 20* relief with million dollar reviews. 
I loved doing the hikes with the kids so much too, because if they ever complained as we were loading up the car to go for a hike, all those complaints would leave the second we would get on the trail. It is one big playground for them and I hope they continue to love it as they get older.
January to May hikes:
St. George  (or St. Georgia) January









St. George again. February


Hike to school March ;)

Ogden Canyon waterfall. March



North Ogden hike... shoot, why can't I remember its name we only did this one once, but it was a good one. May











San Clemente trail that has a name that I can't think of...leads to the beach. April. (and yes I know April comes before May, but this is how the pictures uploaded and I don't know how to change them)








No comments:

Post a Comment